Bring function and beauty back to your smile with the prosthodontic solutions offered at our convenient Virginia Beach location. Depending on your unique needs, Dr. Jim Rutledge will utilize dental implants, bridges, crowns, or dentures to restore your smile with your comfort in mind.
How can Dr. Rutledge’s prosthodontics help you?
Prosthodontics are a safe, effective, and durable solution for tooth loss. There are many rewarding benefits for choosing our Virginia Beach dental office for your smile replacement. Our prosthodontics can:
● Restore the beauty of your smile
● Improve your oral health
● Bring comfort back to your everyday life
● Improve your speech
● Protect healthy bone structure
● Improve oral function
● Provide a long-term solution for tooth replacement
Your Virginia Beach, VA Prosthodontic Solutions
Whether you are replacing one missing tooth or many, Dr. Rutledge will listen to your smile goals and help you decide the best choice for your smile replacement. Our team is committed to ensuring your optimal comfort and quality care. Dr. Rutledge utilizes the latest techniques and technology to ensure safe, effective, and stress-free treatment. Depending on your individual needs, your prosthodontic solutions may include:
● Dental Implants — Dental implants are a safe, durable, and long-lasting replacement for missing teeth. At our Virginia Beach dental office, dental implants are usually paired with replacement crowns for full tooth replacement or as anchors for dentures.
● Bridges — A dental bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth. Your dental bridge will be custom made to match your natural smile.
● Crowns — At our Virginia Beach dental office, we utilize dental crowns to restore strength back to damaged or decayed teeth. Dental crowns are often used in conjunction with dental implants for single tooth replacement.
● Dentures — Dentures are a removable replacement for one or more missing teeth, available as a partial set or a complete set depending on your needs. In addition, if you require a partial denture repair, our team can help.
Regain your confidence and reclaim your smile with Dr. Jim Rutledge’s help. As a general dentist with advanced training in dental implants, bridges, crowns, and dentures, Dr. Rutledge has the experience to bring you the high-quality restorative dentistry you deserve. Schedule a consultation with our team today.